Cracked has a list of 7 people who should've died but didn't. One is a flight attendant who was the only survivor when terrorists blew up her plane in midair.
Another was a guy who got attacked by a bear:
Regardless, with his scalp hanging in huge flaps from his skull and bleeding heavily, Brent managed to get up and go for help. He got back to his car and drove 15 miles, covered in blood and bear bites. Death could only stand on the side of the road and shake its fist.
• From the stupid ways to die department: A guy in the U.K. electrocuted himself by peeing on the train tracks.
• From the stupid ways to lose your balls department: A guy in California passed out and 2 of his buddies set fire to his crotch.
• You have to laugh over this one: Bill O'Reilly put up a poll on his "No Spin Zone." The poll asks, What's the most biased news outlet in America? The only choices you could vote for were The New York Times, MSNBC, Associated Press, & NPR. Yup - no spin whatsoever.
• NY Post gossip columnist Cindy Adams says George and Laura Bush will divorce after he's out of office. Pravda ups the ante: They say it's because Dubya's having an affair with Condoleeza Rice.
• Because I haven't written about a penis for awhile: Check out this statue. It's a bronze stallion that stands in front of a hotel in Russia. Its genitalia looks very human:
Yana Chernyshova, the hotel’s director, said that she liked this sculpture very much. She said that the artist exceeded her expectations. When she saw the sculpture she realized that it was exactly what she wanted.
• The picture is Jon Bon Jovi. Just because. Commentary added by Perez.
Turn ons: Bon Jovi manscaped instead of waxed
Turn offs: Nortons Antivirus - IT SUCKS!!!