A couple of my favorites: Remembering Susie, Monday Monday
Things that made me happy today:
- Last night, I slept 6 hours straight and I woke up feeling rested.
- I washed a sinkful of dishes. There's still another sinkful left but it's progress.
- The meds my doc started me on yesterday stopped the bleeding. Now, maybe I can get some color back in my skin.
- When I told my new therapist about some of the crap my landlord's been pulling, it even made her feel anxious. Finally, someone understands how much stress that asshole is creating for me.
- Last week, I cashed in my Amazon gift certificate to buy Pink's new CD and it showed up today. Love it. Better than I thought it would be.
- I think I'm on the brink of a manic episode. I could really use one to get caught up on my housekeeping and other projects. I've got the Seroquel standing by in case I start to go over the edge.